In India, the period between October and December marks the much-awaited festive season.
Starting from Navratri, people joyously celebrate Dussehra, Diwali, Bhai Dooj, Christmas and New Year. Most of us throw caution to the wind and make the most of this time, eating, shopping and travelling to our home towns. And why not? After working hard throughout the year, we deserve this break and the festivities that it brings along with it.
Once the festive season ends, though, reality comes rushing back to us. Many of us put off tasks like house-hunting or job hunting until after the celebrations are over. While that is understandable, a lot of us find ourselves in a stressful situation when we realize that a lot of tasks are left undone. However, this will not be the case this year! Here’s a list of platforms that will help you get back on track once the festive season is over. These will simplify all the tasks that you have on your to-do list and help you remain in the festive mood for a much longer period.
1. Confirmtkt: A Bangalore-based online train ticket discovery and booking engine, Confirmtkt delivers a seamless search and booking experience to travellers. Catering primarily to budget travellers using smartphones, the platform has a one-of-its-kind feature of predicting the status on waitlisted tickets and suggesting alternate travel options to them in case of unavailability of direct connecting trains.
Established in March 2015, Confirmtkt is the brainchild of Sripad Vaidya and Dinesh Kumar Kotha with an intention to assure a confirmed train ticket to its customers to travel anywhere in India. Confirmtkt has received awards like Mbillionth award and the NASSCOM award for its innovative products. So, if you need to book your train back home before your leave ends, Confirmtkt will help you get there without any hassles or delays.
2. Shine.com: After spending festival at home, post Diwali is the best season to change job. For such professionals, Shine.com is the place to be. The second largest job platform provides ample job openings for mid-level career professionals across skill sets. The portal connects job seekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. Shine.com works closely to bridge the gap between talent & opportunities and offers end-to-end recruitment solutions, to this end Shine.com has launched Shine Learning – India’s largest career skills site for working professionals with over 500+ courses & certifications.
3. NoBroker.com: Speaking of fresh beginnings, the post-festive season is the perfect time to start house-hunting with a rejuvenated mind. NoBroker.com is a disruptive brokerage-free property search portal that connects house/property owners & tenants/buyers directly by eliminating the middleman.
A unique real-estate platform that makes it possible to buy/sell/rent houses and
commercial properties without paying any brokerage, NoBroker.com is revolutionizing real estate space not just by eliminating brokerage but also by making it convenient and hassle-free experience with its services. Banking on NoBroker.com, you can find your new abode in no time.
4. Eco Rent A Car: Eco Rent A Car – For all your mobility needs post this festive season, you can trust Eco Rent A Car, with its services worldwide 3700+ locations in 130+ countries. It not only provides the advantage in convenience of centralized bookings but the comfort through their trained chauffeurs. Post the festive season when you plan your holidays be it India or abroad, Eco Rent A Car is all yours to rescue you with an ease to travel in both chauffeur driven and self-drive car rentals.
5. Groww – Diwali is one of the most exciting times of the whole year. Lavish spending on celebrations is a part and parcel of the festive season. However, one should be mindful of their financial stability and at least have a backup. Groww is an app-based investment platform that has become a game-changer for a new generation of investors. This platform focus on simplicity and transparency as its key USPs. The app has been designed to be like a buddy who understands millennials, powered by intelligent UI and UX. Today, 60 percent of Groww’s user base is spread across the country, predominantly in tier 2 and 3 cities, and that percentage is only growing. To further catalyze growth.
6. Money View: Easy loans: Money View is the perfect app to get a personal loan ranging from 10,000 to 5 lakhs in less than 2 hours. Borrow from them as documentation to verification, everything is digital and you can get a loan even if you have a low or no credit score.